Jyotirling Madhya Pradesh Best Tours
- 02 NIGHTS 03 DAYSDURATION
- indore START CITY
- omkareshwar END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Indore Ujjain Omkareshwar Maheshwar
- Day 01
Indore - Ujjain
ArrivalArrive in Indore, and get transferred to Ujjain, the ancient temple city. It is widely acknowledged that Kalidasa wrote his famous composition Meghdoot while in Ujjain. Ujjain is renowned for its Mahakal Jyotirlinga, one of the 12 sacred temples of the ascetic God. On arrival in Ujjain, check-in to your hotel and visit the Mahakaal Jyotirlinga temple, a famous Hindu temple located in Ujjain.
- Day 02
Ujjain - Indore
Local Sightseeing TourToday visit the other temples of Ujjain such as Sandipani Ashram, Chousat Yogini, Gopal Mandir, Bade GaneshJi, Harsiddhi Mandir, etc. After exploring these temples, head towards holy ghats of Kshipra River like Ramghat to enjoy boating. Later, drive back to Indore for a comfortable overnight stay.more.
- Day 03
Indore - Omkareshwar
DepartureToday, drive to Omkareshwara, a spiritual oasis 80 km away from Indore. Visit, the temple called Mamaleshwar temple,is devoted to Lord Shiva. It is another of the 12 Jyotirlingas located in India. Later, explore the holy ghats such as Nagar Ghat, Abhay Ghat situated on the bank of Narmada River. Then drive to Maheshwar, a majestic city also known as Mahishmati in the ancient times.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166