Delhi Corbett National Park Weekend Tour
- 02 NIGHTS 03 DAYSDURATION
- new-delhi START CITY
- new-delhi END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Delhi to Jim Corbett National Park
- Day 01
New Delhi - Corbett
By Surface (250 Kms / 06 Hrs)Arrival transfer from Delhi Airport/Hotel/Residence/Railway station, from where, you will be driven to Jim Corbett National Park, in Uttarakhand. After your arrival, check in at the wildlife resort, have some food, freshen up and take some rest. The evening is meant to be spent at leisure.You can navigate around and visit Garjiya Devi temple nearby. Return to your resort, by evening, for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 02
Full Day Jeep SafariEarly breakfast and get ready for your jeep safari around the National Park. In the national park, you will be left stunned by the wide range of biodiversity. You will get a chance to view over 586 varied species of migratory and resident birds, including blossom-headed parakeet, the crested serpent eagle, the red jungle fowl etc.The sight of Royal Bengal tigers among the dense forests will humble and excite you at the same time. Other wild animals in the national park include varied species of Elephants, Leopards, Indian Python, Crocodiles, etc. Besides the wide range of fauna, you will also witness varied species of plantations. There are approximately 488 different species of plants in the national park.You will also view the Dhikuli, a beautiful rest house, in the Park. From Dhikuli, you can be a witness to valley’s extreme beauty. You will also get a chance to board the elephant safari in the jungle. In the evening, reach back to your resort for dinner and an overnight stay.
- Day 03
Corbett - New Delhi
By Surface (250 Kms / 06 Hrs)
Early next morning, go for a jungle safari in the national park. Return to your resort for your breakfast. Freshen up and get ready to drive back to Delhi from where you can avail the transport of your choice for your onward destination.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Jeep Safari.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166