Andaman Island Tour
- 09 NIGHTS 10 DAYSDURATION
- port-blair START CITY
- port-blair END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Port - Blair Diglipur/ Mayabunder Rangat Havelock Neil Island
- Day 01
Half Day Local SS (Local Sightseeing point closed on Monday & on all Govt. holidays)You arrive to Port Blair, our escorts in the airport pick receive you there and then after a short introduction will take you to your first booked hotel, after check-in and once you are done with you lunch & refreshment, we will take a tour to the historic cellular jail which will be followed by the light and sound show. (the history & migration to these archipelago revolves around this monumental architecture , once you finish taking the tour just after a gap of half an hour , you will witness the light & sound show , like any other light & sound it’s a narration of the story of the jail through light & sound ) day end here back to the hotel.
- Day 02
Diglipur/Maya BunderEarly morning departure to Baratang by road. The trip involves crossing of creeks and dense forest of Andaman through Jarawa Passage. Reach Baratang Island and sightseeing to Mud Volcano & Lime stone cave, Katbat Bay. Overnight stay at Diglipur or Maya Bunder or Rangat.
- Day 03
Full Day TourAt morning sightseeing to Ross & Smith Island- a long sand bar with beautiful sea beach, Kalipur Beach and Ramnagar Beach at Diglipur, North Andaman and Karmatag Beach at Mayabunder. Overnight stay at Diglipur or Maya Bunder or Rangat.
- Day 04
Local City TourAfter breakfast sightseeing to Sabari, North Passage Island, Glitter island, Red Island (Rangat). Overnight stay at Rangat.
- Day 05
- Havelock IslandEarly morning departure to Havelock Island by inter-island ferry, sightseeing to Radha Nagar Sea Beach, one of World beautiful beach. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
- Day 06
Local Sightseeing TourAfter breakfast sightseeing to Elephenta Sea Beach (Hatitappu) at Havelock Island. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
- Day 07
Havelock Island - Neil IslandAt morning departure to Neil Island from Havelock Island by inter-island ferry, sightseeing to Bharatpur, Sitapur, Lakshmanpur Sea Beache. Overnight stay at Neil Island.
- Day 08
Havelock Island - Port BlairReturn from Havelock Island and check in to your hotel in Port Blair.
- Day 09
A trip for City tour includesChatham Saw Mill- one of the oldest and largest mills is built on a small island connected to Port Blair by a bridge.Cellular Jail (National Memorial) - Stood mute witness to the tortures meted out to the freedom fighter.Samudrika- A Good collection of shells, corals and a few species of colourful fishes found in these islands are on display.Anthropological Museum- This Museum depicts the life of the Palaeolithic Islanders. It also houses the models of the aborigines and their tools.Fisheries Museum- It exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands and found in the Indo-Pacific Ocean and the Bay of Bengal.
- Day 10
DepartureMorning free for packing & personal activities, on time 08:00am check out from the hotel & on time transfer to Airport & Proceed Journey with Sweet Memories of Andaman along with Spring Valley Holiday Club.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166